What is BCM-95 Curcumin ?
Curcumin is the active compound in the spice turmeric that has been found to impart turmeric with its healing effects. Turmeric is a relative of ginger. The root, or rhizome, of the turmeric plant is the part that’s used as a spice and has also been traditionally used as a remedy. Turmeric is the leading ingredient in many curry recipes, where it imparts it’s richly colored, yellow-orange hue.
BCM-95 Curcumin Benefits
- Supports comfort and flexibility*
- Offers a higher level of anti-oxidant support compared to Vitamins C and E*
- Supports healthy normal immune function*
- Supports normal healthy brain function*
- Supports normal healthy cellular function*
- Supports normal healthy liver function*
- Helps maintain healthy cardiovascular function*
** Benny, M and B. Antony. “Bioavailability of Biocurcumax™ (BCM-095™). Spice India (2006): 11-15.