- Vitamin D is vital for many functions in the human body*, and influences a host of biological functions vital to health and well being. * Many people develop a Vitamin D deficiency due to lack of sun exposure, and inadequate intake from food sources for various reasons. Vitamin D is most well known for its contribution to supporting bone health and immune health*, and acts to assist the body absorb calcium*.
- Vitamin K is important for a variety of metabolic roles in the body, including regulating the function of proteins involved in important coagulation processes* as well as bone formation *. Vitamin K 2 assists the body in transporting calcium, assuring that calcium is deposited in bones
- Nature’s Answer Vitamin K 2 and D 3 brings together two nutrients important to support the healthy function of the skeletal*, cardiovascular*, and immune* systems. There is a synergistic interplay between between Vitamin D and Vitamin K, which helps to support these many body systems.
- Nature’s Answer’s unique supplement delivers both of these fat soluble vitamins together in a small 2 drop per day serving, in an all-natural base of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Rosemary Extract, and Lemon Oil.
- Vitamin D is called the Sunshine Vitamin because it is produced naturally by the body after exposure to approximately ½ hour of sunlight, depending on such variables as skin type and time of day.