Cart: 0 items 0

4 ingredient strawberry daiquiri

My husband always requests these! I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the #Brunchweek recipes. https://hardlyagoddess.com/4-ingredient-frozen-strawberry-daquiri-brunchweek The strawberries, rum, and lime juice get tossed in the blender. Get me a large Strawberry Daiquiri pronto!There’s just way too many on my summer bucket list that I didn’t get to make yet! Hi! Easy Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe Adapted via The Kitchn, 2.

How Springtime are these beauties?! 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (can mix with lemon juice if you like). I am Hardly A Goddess: Mom to twin boys, and two tween-age girls. CREAMY BAKED MASHED POTATOES WITH BACON ✨ As I, SAUSAGE AND APPLE STUFFING ✨ When we want a fail. Blend until smooth and the sugar is dissolved. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Frozen Watermelon Daiquiri. Add ice ½ cup at a time until you reach your desired consistency. Just what we needed after a long day! In your blender, add the strawberries, the rum and your lime juice and sugar. I am a Librarian, Blogger, and someone who loves her life, running, cooking, reading, and most of all laughing out loud. The presentation is beautiful! For this recipe I used White Rum (Bacardi is my favorite). Serve into your prepared glasses. https://www.chewoutloud.com/4-ingredient-strawberry-daiquiri-recipe Really loud. The fruity non alcoholic version is great for little ones on hot days. Frosty, sweet, and refreshing cocktail that couldn't be easier to make. I love how easy this is to make! This post is sponsored in conjunction with #BrunchWeek. How did you know I desperately needed one of these today?! These are SO good. Just be aware the flavor will be different. Frozen drinks make me think of lazy summer days enjoying a good book or eating dinner on the patio. Here I share sweet and savory recipes made without fancy equipment, or hard to find ingredients. Best of all no fancy drink maker required, a basic blender will do just fine.

There are many kinds of daiquiris but for today it’s all about the strawberries that are coming into season soon! You only need 3 ingredients plus ice! Lime Lantern Daiquiri via Mom On Timeout, 3. If you want to make it a virgin (non alcoholic) you will only need two ingredients:Strawberries and Lime Juice plus ice! We love these so much!

Dial back on the lime juice, and add a little bit of white sugar if it is too tart. Everyone else is sipping PSLs (Pumpkin Spice Lattes) and I’m like haaaiii I’m not done with summer cocktails. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.”, What Kind of Alcohol Do You Put In a Strawberry Daiquiri. Oh the gorgeous color..simply wow. Add a fun decoration of a strawberry or a lime slice and a coordinating straw, and you are officially in Daquiri territory. As long as you have a high powered blender it will work just fine. Your email address will not be published. Roll on summer. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ice: I don’t have an automatic ice machine, so I just use regular cubes. Like, drink on a Monday good. Be sure to add the ice a little at a time. Thanks for stopping by to check out H.A.G.

This is perfect! Requires only THREE common ingredients and tastes like an adult slushie! Your email address will not be published. Thank you for the recipe. What Kind Of Rum Is In a Strawberry Daiquiri? Happy Cocktailing. Lip smacking goodness! Lime Juice: Use fresh lime juice for the perfect flavor!

It is aged for a shorter period of time ,and tends to have a milder flavor. Blend until smooth and the sugar is dissolved.

Requires only THREE common ingredients and tastes like an adult slushie! Hardly A Goddess Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This makes it perfect for lazy summer days, or the casual cocktail crafter. Are you living in denial that Fall is upon us? What do you think of this Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe? Perfect summer drink! and I will use them all Spring and Summer for my drinks, but also I would use them for cupcake toppers, cookie pop sticks, or just general decorating in some way because they are so dang cute! This is so refreshing!! I firmly believe the best tools in the kitchen are your 2 hands.

This is the traditional daiquiri liquor. This is a traditional frozen strawberry daiquiri and it could NOT be simpler. I find it has more flavor, and less acid than … https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/32352/best-strawberry-daiquiri

Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching.

Here have one of these it’ll help! The 4 ingredients are: With only 4 ingredients the recipe is just as easy as you would expect! Pineapple Daiquiris via A Cozy Kitchen. Hardly A Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Easy Strawberry Daiquiri: A Frosty, sweet, and refreshing cocktail that couldn’t be easier to make. Romans 8:28, Privacy and Disclosure Policies | Accessibility Statement.

Required fields are marked *.

The sprinkles are super pretty too and coordinate quite nicely with my straws and drink choice, don’t you think? Sweet Potato Casserole ✨ With Thanksgiving bein, We’ve still got a day to go, but is it ever too, It may be hard to choose between apple pie and des, It feels like a comfort dish type of day. © 2009-2020 Hardly A Goddess, All Rights Reserved. I find it has more flavor, and less acid than the little green bottles. Sometimes the most beautiful colors come from nature not dyes! Learn how your comment data is processed. Think cheese & crackers, veggies with ranch, or even Pigs in a Blanket! Looks so good, love these cocktails. In your blender, add the strawberries, the rum and your lime juice and sugar. However, if you don’t like rum vodka can be substituted. Me and the hubby enjoyed these last night! To get the most juice possible from your lime try microwaving it for 15-20 seconds, It is always handy to use the juicer from the back of your kitchen gadget drawer as well. Oh no! It is perfect for pre dinner appetizers, and goes great with salty snacks. All opinions are mine alone.

Boraam Swivel Bar Stools, Gecco Hunter's Arsenal, Wolford Mountain Reservoir Campground, Korean Tofu Soup, Little Caesars Specials, Deo Phone Number, Men's Jacket Sale Australia, Jonk River Origin, 2-methyl-2-butene Structural Formula,

Leave a comment