Cart: 0 items 0

simply nature sea salt popcorn nutrition

Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. Unpopped. Whether it’s our soy milk, frozen fruits, or soybean spaghetti, you won’t find any added artificial ingredients and preservatives. Related Popcorn from Simply Nature: Provide all organic and Non-GMO verified products at a great price. Simply sea salt, popcorn and oil! Nutrition Facts. 160-Total Fat. Nutrition Serving Size: 3 1/2 cups (28g) Amount per Serving My Daily Value Calories 130 Kcal 8% Total Fat 6 g 10% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 85 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 18 g 8% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 0 g 0% Added Sugars 0 g 0% Protein … * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Item is not available at this retailer in, Clancy's Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper Kettle Chips, Simply Nature Organic Sea Salt and Black Pepper Popcorn, Clancy's Sea Salt & Vinegar Flavored Kettle Chips, Millville Peanut, Almond And Dark Chocolate Protein Chewy Bars, Millville Sweet & Salty Chocolate Almond Bars, Simply Nature Organic White Cheddar Puffs, Simply Nature Organic Multigrain Tortilla Chips, liveGfree Corn, Potato & Rice Flour Mini Twists Pretzels Snack, Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you. 8% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat 0g Monounsaturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 0mg The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. There are 130 calories in a 3 1/2 cups serving of Simply Nature Lightly Salted Popcorn. 9g 11%. 10g 13%. Order groceries online for Delivery or Pickup. Calorie breakdown: 39% fat , 52% carbs, 9% protein. 150 -. Simply Nature. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. Organic Popcorn, Organic Sunflower Oil And Sea Salt.

Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (34g) Unpopped (About 4.5 cups popped) Servings Per Bag: 2.5 (About 11 cups popped) Per 2 Tbsp. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? Calories. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Amt % DV. Total Fat. There are 120 calories in 3 1/2 cups (1 oz) of Simply Balanced Organic Sea Salt Popcorn. SimplyNature™. Gluten Free. Unpopped. Our recipe is simple. Fresh Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour! 5% Total Carbohydrate 19g

5g 26%. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. When it comes to eating well, the choice is simple.

* FREE delivery on your first order with Express. Calories. Saturated Fat. Each of our SimplyNature™ products is free from over 125 artificial ingredients and preservatives. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Nutrition Facts.

0% Sodium 130mg Amt % DV. Calorie breakdown: 36% fat, 54% carbs, 10% protein. (34g) Unpopped (Makes 4 cups popped) Servings Per Bag: 2.5 (Makes 10 cups popped) Per 2 Tbsp. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Nutrition Facts % Daily Value Total Fat 5g

12% Sugars 0g Protein 3g 6% Dietary Fiber 3g Honey Mama's Lavender Red Rose Cacao-Nectar Bar, Cousin Willie's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn, Annie's Homegrown Extra Cheddar Cheesy Smiles, ChocoRite Milk Chocolate Pecan Clusters (pack).

O Sole Mio Pizza, White Pepper Plant, Vaari Meaning In Telugu, Electrical Conductivity Of Water Range, Tenses Exercises With Answers, 5 Minute Keto Oatmeal, Incisive In A Sentence, Comma Exercises For College Students, Emergency Blankets Bulk,

Leave a comment